2022 AFP DFW Philanthropy in Action Conference Scholarships
Thanks to everyone who applied for a scholarship this year. It is our pleasure to announce the 2022 AFP DFW Philanthropy in Action Conference Scholarship recipients. Congratulations!
- Becca Desrochers — Redeeming Zoe
- Brooke Burns — CASA of Collin County
- Ella Grimes — Meals on Wheels of Tarrant County
- Haley Ferrell — Girl Scouts of Northeast Texas
- Hope Goldman — Refugee Services of Texas
- Iris Gutierrez — Metrocrest Services
- Leah Hersey — Fort Worth Botanic Garden BRIT
- Luann Daniel — Women Rock
- Sierra Lykins — Susan G. Komen
- Zoe Metcalf — UNT Health Science Center at Fort Worth
All scholarships have been awarded for this year, but thank you for your interest.
Please check back next year to apply for a scholarship to attend the 2023 conference.
The Association of Fundraising Professionals fosters development and growth of current and future fundraising professionals while advocating high ethical standards.
Thank you, and see us soon for 2022 Philanthropy in Action Conference information.