Join us Tuesday, May 28 for your choice of one of four great pre-conference afternoon workshops or the all-day CFRE Review Course. Admission to the VIP Reception with our speakers and sponsors on Tuesday evening is included.
- Capital Campaigns
- Grant Writing
- Planned Giving
- Fundraising 101
- CFRE Review Course
Six Amazing Internationally Renowned Speakers
On Wednesday, May 29, we'll have an all-new format featuring great keynotes from six of the leading experts in fundraising from around the world, including:
- Anna Barber, President and Principal Consultant for Barber & Associates, a boutique fundraising consulting firm.
- Marcy Heim — for over twenty years she has created artful, authentic, and life-long major giving relationships at the University of Wisconsin.
- Simone P. Joyaux, blogger, consultant, founder of two organizations, regularly serves on boards, and a former chair of CFRE International.
- Tim Kachuriak, founder and Chief Innovation and Optimization Officer for NextAfter, a research and consulting firm that works with businesses, nonprofits and NGOs to help them grow their resource capacity.
- Dr. Adrian Sargeant, Director of the Centre for Sustainable Philanthropy at the University of and Adjunct Professor of Philanthropy at the Lilly Family School of Philanthropy at Indiana University where he was the first Hartsook Chair in Fundraising.
- Daryl Upsall, CEO of both Daryl Upsall Consulting International and Daryl Upsall & Associates. He has more than 35 years' experience of successfully founding and managing fundraising, communications and advocacy operations for over 230 nonprofit organizations in some 62 countries. He is known for his international leadership and innovation in fundraising and his role as an international ambassador for the fundraising profession.
The Wednesday schedule includes inspiring presentations by all six speakers, breakfast and lunch, a massive marketplace of sponsors and exhibitors, networking with more than 600 fellow fundraisers, and an unforgettable experience in the Lone Star State!
A Sweetheart of a Deal!
Now through February 14, save up to $75 off the conference registration, plus get one Tuesday pre-conference workshop for only $25 more. Save even more when you join AFP as you register!
Watch this website and our Facebook page for pricing and more details to come.
Join Our Planning Committee
Sign up now to serve on the 2019 DFW Philanthropy in Action Conference Planning Committee. Please email Conference Chair
or Conference Co-Chair
to let them know on which of the following committees you would like to serve.
- PR / Marketing — including photography, social media
- Pre-Conference Workshops
- VIP Party
- Guest Relations
You will be contacted with dates and times of planning meetings. Thank you for serving your AFP chapter and your profession as a member of the DFW Philanthropy in Action Conference Planning Committee.