Exhibitor Costs and Benefits
- Name Listing in 500 conference programs
- Sponsor Logo with link on conference website – www.dfwphilanthropyconference.com
- Link back to exhibitor listing included in conference email campaign
- Recognition in conference social media marketing via Facebook and Twitter
- Sponsor logo included in video loop played on convention center kiosks
- One 6 foot draped table in Exhibit Hall*; session breaks will be designed to "View Exhibits"
- "Exhibitor Action Pass" – guaranteed attendance to exhibit table; authorized signature from company required on pass to be eligible for Grand Prize Drawing
- Two (2) Complimentary Conference Registrations
- Two (2) invitations to the VIP Reception the evening before the conference
- Additional listing in program insert by name and category
- Opportunity to provide door prize; winner announced during afternoon "View Exhibits" break crediting sponsor
- Opportunity to provide branded marketing give-aways at exhibit booth
- Free Wi-Fi available in exhibit hall
* Exhibit Hall is located in prominent, high-traffic area.
The conference committee has a block of rooms at the Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas near the Irving Convention Center for conference attendees, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors and CFRE Review Course attendees. The room rate starts at $149 plus tax/night. Dates available at this rate are June 4-8, 2013. To date ALL the rooms in our block have been reserved, however reservations can still made at the group rate until the Hotel determines remaining rooms must be sold at the regular rate. If you plan to stay at the Omni Mandalay please reserve your room ASAP! Make your reservation here.